Kerala Income Certificate Download | Income certificate Kerala online registration | Income certificate Kerala download | Income certificate form | Income certificate download | Income certificate how to apply? | Kerala Income certificate online registration 2021 | Kerala Income certificate online registration 2022
In addition to providing proof of income, income certificates also serve as important legal documents. It is necessary for a number of purposes. Online and offline income certificates are provided by the government of Kerala. Here, we will explain both the online and offline ways you can apply for an income certificate in Kerala.
This article discusses the advantages, features, login, downloading, eligibility requirements, and other details pertaining to the Income Certificate. We advise you to read this article carefully if you are interested in applying for the Income Certificate Kerala.
Income Certificate of Kerala for 2021
Kerala’s government Certificates of income are provided to All state citizens. The annual income statement serves as proof of a family or individual’s income. In Kerala, a village officer or taluk officer issues this certificate. Using this certificate, the citizens of Kerala can qualify for a number of government assistance programs. Online and offline applications can be submitted for getting this certificate.
The Akshaya center accepts offline applications. Online applications can be submitted through the district’s portal. Kerala income certificates are valid for one year from the date of issue. An income certificate costs a fee. After the application has been submitted, the certificate will be issued within seven days.
The purpose of income certificates in Kerala
This is primarily intended to achieve a Certificate of income Citizens of the state of Kerala will receive income certificates. In Kerala, this certificate is required to avail of various kinds of subsidies. The Akshaya centers facilitate the process for the citizens.
With the availability of income certificates, citizens of Kerala will be able to benefit from tax relaxation as well. Additionally, the educational institute also offers students various concessions regarding fees. Students need to show proof of their income to receive these concessions.
Overview Of Income Certificate Kerala
|Scheme Name||Kerala Income Certificate|
|Who Benefits||Peoples of Kerala|
|Download Certificate||Click here|
A Look At How Annual Income Is Calculated
In calculating the family income, you include the income of the applicant, spouse, parents, aunts, uncles, and other unmarried family members. Here are other factors that need to be considered when calculating family income:-
- Rent income
- is earned by labor
- based on pensions
- paid by employers
- Land income
- received from NRI relatives
How to Apply: Fees
- Applicants who apply through Akshaya Centres will have to pay Rs 28 in fees which will cover Akshaya Centre service charges of Rs 18, government service charges of Rs 7, and per page scanning and printing charges of Rs 3. There is an additional fee of Rs 12 for families from SC/ST groups. Fees are Rs 20 for those below poverty level.
- The applicant has to pay Rs 15 for applying online via the E-District Portal
Income Certificate Kerala Benefits And Features
- All citizens of Kerala are provided income certificates by the state government
- Documents that prove the income of a family or individual are essential
- Documents that prove the income of a family or individual are issued by village or taluk offices
- This certificate may be used by residents of Kerala to apply for various types of subsidy available from the government in India.
- The certificate may be applied for either online or offline
- Akshaya centres accept offline applications
- as well as online applications. Online applications can be submitted through the E district portal
- .An income certificate of Kerala is valid for one year after issuance.
- Getting an income certificate in Kerala also requires the payment of a fee.
- Certificates are issued within seven days of receiving the application
- And this certificate can also be used to enroll in educational institutions
- Upon admission into a school, a school income certificate is also required
- in India in order to get some types of pension
- Upon admission into a school, a school income certificate is also required in
- At the time of property purchase, tax relaxation is available through an income certificate as well
Documents Required and Eligibility Criteria
- Kerala residents must apply
- with the ration card
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Tax proof
- Proof of salary
- receipt for basic taxes
- Photocopy of passport size photo
- Contact information
How to Apply to Akshaya Centre for Kerala Income Certificates
- The first step is to go to the Akshaya service center nearest to you
- At Akshaya service centre, you can now request for an Income Certificate online
- You need to provide all the necessary documents.
- The department will receive your application.
- An application number will be sent to the applicant by SMS on their registered mobile phone.
- Through SMS, the applicant will also be informed of the status of his or her application.
- Once the income certificate request is processed, the applicant will be informed.
- Verification of the income certificate is performed by an authorized government officer, who digitally signs it
- A text message is sent to the applicant with directions to the nearest Akshaya center
- Using your application number, follow the directions to your nearest center.
- Provide your income certificate printout at the center.
Use the E District Portal to apply for Kerala Income Certificates
Step 1: You can visit the official website of the district in Kerala by clicking here
Step 2: Select portal User Creation from the top menu after opening the home page or click here
Step 3: On your screen will appear a registration page
Step 4: The following information must be entered on this page:-
- Phone number
- Home address
- Aadhar number
- E-mail address
- Your password
- Security code
- Questions to ask when recovering your password
- Answers to password recovery
Step 5: Once that is done, click on “Register”
Step 6: Enter your username and password now to login
Step 7: To complete the registration, click the one time registration link
Step 8: Upon successful verification, click the submit button.
Step 9: After entering the registration number, click the submit button.
Step 10: Now you have to choose the type of certificate you want.
Step 11: Now you have to choose the type of certificate you want.
Step 12: Next, choose what the certificate is for.
Step 13: From the drop-down menu, select “self” as your relationship type.
Step 14: Click “save” once you are done.
Step 15: A new window will appear asking you to upload a document.
Step 16: You will need to upload all of the documents you need.
Step 17: When you are done clicking on submit, you will be able to see it.
Step 18: After clicking make payment, you will be able to see it.
Step 19: Input the details of the payment then click continue.
Step 20: After clicking pay, you’ll be taken to the payment page.
Step 21: You will be guided to the payment page and receive a receipt once the payment is made.
Step 22: The receipt should be printed out for future use.
How to download an income certificate
- Begin by visiting the district website for E district, Kerala
- Which opens on the home page.
- To perform the login process, click the button below the login section and enter your login credentials
- In the next window, click Download your income certificate
- you will see a PDF of your income certificate.t
- To download, click on the download button
|Questions about the eDistrict project|
Phone: 0471 2525444
|if you have technical problems|
|1. System Administrator (eDistrict Project)|
2. Database Administrator ( eDistrict Project)
Phone: 0471 2525444
|You may contact the NIC Project Coordinator, KSITM, if you have any questions or requests for software modifications.|
Is it possible to obtain a Kerala income certificate online?
Get directions to the nearest store Service Center Akshaya. In the Akshaya Service Centre, the applicant is required to write in a request for an income certificate. Provide all necessary documents (as mentioned above) to an Akshaya service representative.
How do I obtain a Kerala income certificate?
Proof of residency: Residential Certificates issued by local administrative offices/ Aadhar card Ration Card / Passport / Driver’s License / Government I.D. Identity card / PAN card / Defense I.D. Tax return acknowledgment or salary certificate from competent authorities proving income.
In what way is proof of income used?
An income statement is proof of income Payslips that demonstrate your earnings during a certain period The length of time usually ranges from one to two years. It verifies that you earn the amounts you claim.
What is the validity of the income certificate?
Initially issued certificates are valid only for the fiscal year they were issued. As a result, income certificates have a maximum validity of one full year. Year 1 Fiscal year means a 12-month period starting on April 1 and ending on March 31 of the following calendar year.